Solid Insurance has taken over the Norwegian bicycle register
Solid Insurance now operates and owns the largest bicycle register in the Nordic region, a service previously provided by Falck or Securmark.
We are pleased to be able to offer bicycle owners a common Nordic register, making your product better, buying and selling safer, and making life easier for the Police and others working to keep your bike safe.
What does this mean for you?
If you are already a customer of one of the registers, you do not need to take any action. Within a short period of time, all bicycles will be added to the joint Nordic register, all with the same duration and validity as before. Your bicycle is now searchable at www.solidregister.no
How to get started with Solidregister:
- Go to Innlogging/Registrer https://solidregister.no/my-account on the menu to get to MIN SIDE (MY PAGE).
- Important! As we have not been able to transfer your password due to data security, you will have to reset your password and set a new one.
- To do this, click on the link on the bottom left-hand side: Forgotten your password?
- Enter your e-mail.
- You will receive a link via e-mail to generate a new password. Enter your e-mail address and a new password here to get started.
- If this does not work or you cannot find your bicycle, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on (+47) 23 96 34 90 for help.
Want to extend your existing bike registration?
At the appropriate time, you’ll receive an offer by post to extend your bicycle registration – or take out a new one at www.solidregister.no
See the most frequently-asked questions and answers about the bicycle register and registration of bicycles. (link to FAQ)